Monday, April 4, 2011

I [Bladder] New York

The ubiquity of cell phones combined with the dearth of public restrooms have created a new use for old public phone kiosks in New York City. Guess what it is.


That's right. Pee! The semi-privacy combined with the fact that no one uses them anymore (many of the phones haven't functioned for ages) make them perfect places to answer nature's call (LOL!) anywhere in the city. Got a cup? Then you got yourself a urinal, my friend!


The streaks indicate that some people aim high.





So now you're asking, have I done this before? What, are you nuts? Like many others, I choose to go to the nearest bar, order a beer, chug it and use the bathroom, then have a full bladder when I leave, making the entire trip useless. Don't you?






♪ New York...Concrete jungle where pee's dis-posed of... ♫

No comments: