Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Hey, You Think I'm Done Picking On "Ten Inch Hero" Yet?


The answer is no, assholes. There's still more to make fun of with this forgettable movie (even though I'm sort of obsessed with it). Keep in mind, this film did have likeable characters, and it was produced nicely and well-intentioned, but that doesn't mean it didn't suck m'balls.

In addition to the official website, I actually found a page devoted to "Ten Inch Hero" fan fiction. That's right. These stories are mainly focused on Priestly– I'm sorry Boaz- because apparently a lot of chubby chicks totally swoon over that actor from "One Tree Hill." The stories are even rated according to if they contain cussing or are considered "canon." "Ten Inch Hero" canon. Now I've geeked everything.

Also, here are a couple of re-do's for the write-up:


No comments: