Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Tracklists! Tracklists! Tracklists!


Here's the tracklist to the High School Musical soundtrack:

1) Start of Something New
2) Get'cha Head In the Game
3) What I've Been Looking For
4) What I've Been Looking For (Reprise)
5) Stick To the Status Quo
6) When There Was Me and You
7) Bop To the Top
8) Breaking Free
9) We're All In This Together
10) I Can't Take My Eyes Off of You


Here's the tracklist to the High School Musical 2 soundtrack:

1) What Time Is It
2) Fabulous
3) Work This Out
4) You Are the Music In Me
5) I Don't Dance
6) You Are the Music In Me (Sharpay Version)
7) Gotta Go My Own Way
8) Bet On It
9) Everyday
10) All For One
11) Humuhumunukunukuapua'a


Here's the tracklist to the High School Musical 3 soundtrack:

1) Now Or Never
2) Right Here, Right Now
3) I Want It All
4) Can I Have This Dance
5) A Night To Remember
6) Just Wanna Be With You
7) The Boys Are Back
8) Walk Away
9) Scream
10) Senior Year Spring Musical
11) We're All In This Together (Graduation Mix)
12) High School Musical
13) Just Getting Started


Here's the SNEAK PEEK tracklist to High School Musical 4, which coincidentally is also the same tracklist for "Onset of Putrefaction" by the death metal band Necrophagist:

1) Foul Body Autopsy
2) To Breathe In a Casket
3) Mutilate the Stillborn
4) Intestinal Incubation
5) Culinary Hyperversity
6) Advanced Corpse Tumor
7) Extreme Unction
8) Fermented Offal Discharge
9) Dismembered Self-Immolation
10) Pseudopathological Vivisection

No comments: