Thursday, February 19, 2009

Damn, Missed It!

This was last Friday, and I had no idea.


I mean, I rarely ever miss the XXX Pre-Valentine's Day Blacktail Booty Fest. It's kind of a yearly tradition with me and my family. (Dang, I should've signed up for the Anthony's Corner Cafe email newsletter!) Then I would have known that if I purchase tickets for myself, my wife, my Mother, Father, and brother, then a ticket for my mother-in-law would have been free. Then we could have all spent a lovely pre-Valentine's Day Friday night having a nice, quiet dinner and then watching the booty drop and roll.


My Dad would have truly enjoyed Dakota's chin-straddling booty shake or Juicy's trademark "down low" ass pump. And Mom would have feigned offense but would have loved to watch 69 do her nasty stank thang with the champagne flute. Heck, even my brother would have had fond memories of Cinammon's (sic) flashlight nip nips and Dynamite's ability to shine light out of her ragged coochie. Then we could all have bought matching XXX Pre-Valentine's Day Blacktail Booty Fest T-shirts to wear to the next softball game or family reunion.

Jeez, why do I always find these flyers too late?

No comments: