Tuesday, August 26, 2008

What I'm Thinking As I'm Riding With A Guy On A Motorcycle


• Is this gay?

• This isn't gay. Straight guys do this all the time.

• Am I holding onto him too tight?

• Am I not holding onto him tight enough?

• Am I holding onto him like I'm being all homophobic about it?

• Man, he's making me hold on tighter every time he guns it.

• I think he wants me to hold on tighter, but he's not telling me.

• Is there a way I can hold on gingerly, without being homophobic?

• Hey, what if I don't hold on at all, is that okay?

• HOLY SHIT, I could have fallen just then.

• I really shouldn't move my hands up and down like that. That's kind of sensual.

• What if a hot chick sees us. That would kind of suck.

• No it wouldn't. I'm being homophobic again. If she were an enlightened, open-minded hot chick then she would see two guys– not necessarily gay– on a motorcycle. Get over yourself.

• Wow, this guy is really ripped. He must do those crossover sit-ups.

• I should have worn a shirt.

(pictured above, a submission by Matt S, who said he was bored today)

1 comment:

Estoye said...

Matt S is NOT Matt Spett, btw