Sunday, November 18, 2007

The Dickside Chats, Part Two (Entry #397)




In commemoration of the upcoming EADJ Entry #400, Eat A Dick Joel has asked Seattle reporter Andrew Gall to sit down and interview Joel himself on his views, cocks, and general foofaraw on this eponymous blog. This is part two of a very enthralling, very penetrating series:

Joel: (continued from Friday)...the dominant paradigm ensures in its victory its own destruction. So, too, must EADJ evolve past just dicks in my mouth. As for what Dean Hacohen would say, I think it would be, "Are you gonna finish that?" And I'd say, "Yes Dean, I am. Stop asking."

Andrew: Good point. I am seeing paradigms continue to shift as well--with so many dicks constantly occupying the area in and around your mouth, I'm surprised you noticed. Kudos. Here's something else to chew on: there's something out there in cyberspace referred to as "eadj counter" looks mysterious and I don't speak that language. What do you make of it?

Joel: I think my chimp servant, Chad Yarborough, does that. He's a polyglot, if you include fortran as a third language. I don't know what the website is for. Hey, I just realized, you're both named Chad! Small world. You two should hang out. Hanging chads--is that too political? Let's keep this light. No more political questions.

(pictured above, Andrew's Dad models the latest Seattle and/or Ukrainian fashion)

No comments: