Monday, August 6, 2007

A very special evening with Joel

A recent trip to L.A. afforded this EADJ reporter the chance to finally spend some Q-time with the eponymous Joel. It was a night of delights, fun, wings, and sexual tension.


We had dinner at Big Wangs, naturally. Joel's suggestion, honest. Joel even showed up in his very own EADJ shirt! How frickin self-reffin' is that?! Joel is either adjusting his nuts or giving a thumbs up here.


A pretty hot redhead waitress served us there. We loaded up on a spicy wings/dick combo. Despite his t-shirt and Joel's insistence that he was famous, Kassie was not having it. Thus, no tip.


After a satisfying repast of spicy, extra spicy, mega-hot and even nuclear dick, Joel offers the scraps to his chimp servant Chad Yarborough before telling it to fetch his car. All in all, a wonderful outing with the Kobayashi of dick, Joel Thomas. Plus, I got my dick eaten for the first time!

3 comments:

gallstar79 said...

Joel joel joel joel joel, joel joel joel joel joel joel joel joel joel joel!

This beats the time at hooters where vince tried to order a salad.

Anonymous said...

whoop, there it is!

Anonymous said...

1. Eponymous. David's vocabulary is frickin'...the only word I can come up with is "Estoye".

2. I have STILL failed to write my own entry for this blog. David, I'm sorry.

3. I've put on weight. Are there carbs in dick? Well, they should label that, is all I'm saying.

4. Good luck to David in NYC!