Thursday, January 19, 2023

More Memorable Lines From Movies I Haven't Seen


"Bubble, bubble, toil and trouble. Shower with me and bite on my nubble!"


"OOOWWW! Christ, you're giving me a wedgie!"


"They can see we're in the crosswalk, right? Right?..."


"See, you have to keep shooting the water stream into the clown's mouth until the balloon inflates and pops. And if you're first, you win the teddy bear."


"Nice rack, Sister."


"MUST... EAT... USHER'S BRAAAAAAINS..."


"Die, Chinaman! America will win this wa... wait a minute. You're a woman. Well, hubba hubba hubba! VaVOOM! Why don't you come over here and share a flask of scotch with me!"

"Doc says I have herpes. And I got it from Delilah, who got it from Ensign Blake, who got it from that gal Tootie, who got it from Captain Emser, who got it from YOU! Why I oughtta..."

No comments: