Friday, January 20, 2023

Dog Park Missed Connections

The following Missed Connections were posted by dogs that visited the Bucks County Core Creek Dog Park in Langhorne, PA:

You: the French Bulldog

Me: the Australian Shepherd

Hey pretty eyes! I was watching you over by the dog ramp and thought we could maybe get together without the owners. My dog walker leaves me alone at the house on Thursdays! ;)


You: the cute Cocker Spaniel

Me: the dashing Border Collie/Beagle mix

We had a moment over by the tree, making eye contact while BOTH PISSING. Classic, right? Call me!


You: the Doberman puppy

Me: the dog named Sandy

I know I don't look like a puppy, but I'm pretty young. So it won't be like I'm robbing the cradle or anything if you and I dated LOL! Anyways, you seem cute and I could show you some new sexual stuff.


You: the Japanese Chin (or Papillon?)

Me: the Brussels Griffon with the jingle bell collar

Sup pretty. Your butt smelled interesting, so I thought I'd hit you up. Let me know if you want to go to the Blur reunion show at the Hollywood Bowl in October. I got tickets.

No comments: