Thursday, July 28, 2022

This Week In Hip Hop Awfulness


Oh look. Gorillaz are back!


Jesus. Who around here hasn't contaminated the crime scene?



"Excuse me, when you're finished soaking your nasty toes, can I wash my goddamn hands?"


I'm not sure if this is an old mixtape (see the rappers' names) or if this is a purposeful throwback with old mixtape design. Any guesses?


One of the fun things about big compilations like this is that you get to see how thrilled everyone is to be there.


A scarecrow for when you want to scare off fans of non-preachy rap.


The cashier at Wawa was not impressed.


Oh cool. A pharmaceutical sorority. I had a friend who joined one of those in college. She didn't rap, though.


His ancestors lay down some legendary farts.


R.I.P. Vern Troyer, who appeared in one of the illest rap videos.

No comments: