Friday, March 18, 2022

Dog Park Missed Connections


The following Missed Connections were posted by dogs that visited the Bucks County Core Creek Dog Park in Langhorne, PA:


You: the Yorkshire Terrier with a limp
Me: the Malamute with the green leash harness
Hey, hot stuff! I noticed you looking my way over at the weird tunnel thing that no one ever enters. Wanna grab a bowl of water sometime? I'm spayed! Wink wink

You: the Balto-looking Husky
Me: the pale Golden Retriever
I know my breed catches flak for being overly friendly, but you seemed pretty cool and I thought we could hit it off over some Snausages and a fine merlot. Call me?

You: the grey pit bull terrier puppy
Me: the Dachshund puppy
IT WAS SO NICE TO MEET YOU! THE DOG PARK IS THE GREATEST!!! I THINK WE GOT ALONG GREAT!!! WE SHOULD BE BESTIES!!!! I FEEL LIKE YOU ARE MY BFFF ALREADY!!!!! SEE YOU SOON!!!!

You: Mr. Handsome showing off his new nail grind
Me: the Laso Apsa (I keep forgetting how to spell it!)
I feel like we really hit it off when you had mounted me and your owner pulled you off before you actually penetrated me. See you around, hopefully!

No comments: