Friday, February 25, 2022

More Memorable Lines From Movies I Haven't Watched


"Sorry. AAA can't go to you in that area."


"Hey, Used Tampon, why the long face?"


"I guess that opens up the seating arrangement at the reception." 


"I hope we enjoy this magical adventure we've shared once we stop tripping balls."


"I, Claude Monet, do solemnly swear to paint the shit out of some waterlilies."


"Gee, since I'll never get over her and you'll never get over him, what do you say we just hang out and masturbate each other?"


"Then later in the 90s, videogames proved to be no match for the written word."


[Quickly dated pop culture reference that only parents will get]


"As a seafood enthusiast, I gotta say I'm majorly psyched about this! (puts on lobster bib)


(translated from the German) "Oh no! What crazy comedic situation have you forced me into without my knowledge! Oh noooooo!"


"Wassup, bitches. Yo, seeing how this is a feature film and not that shit on TV, I can say whatever the fuck I want now. Fuck all y'all. Bring on the hoes!"

No comments: