Thursday, October 14, 2021

The EADJ Facebook Defender

Previous EADJ Facebook Defriender entries here.


It's time once again to cut the Facebook chaff from the Facebook wheat. I have more FB friends that I care to stay in touch with anyway. So it was easy to cut S_____ loose from my digital life.



He's actually a nice guy and all, but I haven't seen him since 2007 and he's in London now.


One of the main reasons I'm cutting him loose is because his posts are insufferable. He fancies himself a photographer with his cell phone shots.


And to be fair, he does have some talent, but he just posts this shit ALL THE TIME and he documents the place and time like anyone gives a shit. "Oh, that's what a coffee looks like in Barcelona at 2am? Gee!" 



So, goodbye S_______. I won't miss your constant photography exhibit.

No comments: