Wednesday, January 20, 2021

Hey, Let's Check In With The EADJ Dashboard Buddies™!

It's been a minute since we caught up with our three dashboard pals, so let's see what they've been up to!


PENGUIN!
 Uh, is this a real segment? I don't remember this being one... This is actually a bad time. My cousin passed away and I'm trying to find a flight to his funeral at the end of the week... I'm sorry. This is just the worst time for me... *sobs*


COW!
...And that's when I found out that Cheryl's sister had left her husband. Right, I suspected she was going to leave her anyway after that very public fight they had at the McNeals's... Oh, I'm sorry. I'm in the middle of another blog entry right now. Check back later? Thanks.


HIPPO!
I'm not talking to you guys anymore. Since the last entry, my Instagram was flooded with troll comments saying I'm a stupid-ass for appearing on your shit-ass unfunny blog. This has ruined my social media presence. Goodbye.

No comments: