Tuesday, September 30, 2014

An Imaginned Conversationne



"Philippe."
"Donne."
"I mustte say, I don'tte appreciate you leaving your garbagge in frontte of my Olde Curiosity Shoppe."
"I don'tte know whatte you're talking aboutte."
"You keepe leaving your goddamnne sackes of old bagels and napkinnes in frontte of my doorway. It's cluttering my entrance and blockking the waye for my custommers."
"What custommers?! Noboddye ever visitts your dusty olde shittehole."
"Fuckke you. I gette plenty of custommers."
"Likke who? Walk-innes from people givving up fromme waiting for a table at my Bagel Shoppe?"
"Thatte is unfaire."
"Unfaire butte true."
"You know Philippe, you shouldn't be surprised if someone threwwe a burning rocking chairre through your frontte windowwe sometimme."
"Is that a threatte?"
"Thatte's a promisse, motherfuckkerre."

No comments: