Monday, October 3, 2011

"New Jersey, Are You Ready To Make a Down Payment?! I Can't Hear You!"

Earlier, we featured a Run DMC-style real estate ad seen in New Jersey.

In the latest issue of Matters Magazine, a full page ad by the same real estate folks. They apparently altered the color of their logo to blue to avoid a lawsuit with DefJam, but there's more to analyze here:


"From Successful Rocker To Successful Realtor?" I really don't get it. Does that mean Mick Jagger can get me a good price on a 2-bedroom condo? Can Angus Young negotiate $5000 off the mortgage because there's no retaining wall near the driveway?


PJ cleans up nicely, but I don't see a lot of overlap between his fans and house hunters in Rockland County, NJ. I could be wrong.


"Hey, PJ. I really enjoyed how you shredded on that song 'End of The World,' man. Would you know if the 3% earnest money I put down for the 4-bedroom Tudor in South Orange will go towards my initial mortgage payment or directly to my closing costs?"


No comments: