Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Some Hip Hop Tracks That Probably Won't Make It Onto the Next Mixtape



"The Police Are Doing The Best Job That They Can"

"This Rap Game Is Pretty Difficult For Me"

"I Really Like You (But I Think It Might Be Too Soon For Sex) ft. Fabolous"

"Let's Watch Rachel Maddow"

"I'm a DJ, So I Really Have No Business Rapping"

"Can You Help Me Jumpstart My Minivan?"

"Investin' Wizely N Mutual Fundz"

"Cash4Gold Gave Me Only $8 Because My Chains Were Mostly Fake"

"I'm Actually Gay (Club Remix)"

"I Find No Disconnect Between Loving My Mother and Treating Women Badly"

"STDs Are Really A Problem (ft. Trina)"

"Fuck That Bitch Aimee Mann For What She Said About My Acting Career"

"Skillz (I Have None)"

"Why The Fuck Are We Working For Jimmy Fallon?"

"2Pac and Biggie Were Overrated When You Really Think About It"

"Do You Validate Parking? (50 Cent Remix)"

"I Understood 'Scarface' To Be A Cautionary Tale Rather Than A Model of Behavior"

"God, I Miss Mid-90s Rap (ft. T-Pain, Gucci Mane, Lil' Wayne and Young Jeezy)"

No comments: