Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Some Instances Where Responding "That's What She Said!" Probably Wouldn't Be Right

"Well, I've never been so disappointed in my life."
"I'm actually a man."
"I think we should just be friends, Matthew."
"Where did all this extra ham come from?"
"Sir, I'm very sorry to tell you this, but you have leukemia."
"Holy shit. What a small penis!"
"Tickets, please."
"Can we stop now?"
"Oh my God. I can't feel my legs!"
"Your total is $4.56."
"Hello, my name is Jean Claude Van Damme."
"RAPE!"
"I need to be alone for a while."
"No, thank you."
"Woof."
"The dry areas indicate where the drought hit hardest."
"I don't think I can trust you anymore."
"These goddamned fritters are so fucking hard to prepare."
"That's what she said!"
"Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus."
"You're not worth it."
"This is an abomination."
"I'm so depressed."
"I sliced it as thin as I could for you."

No comments: