Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Whoopsy Daisy.


(The following is a cease and desist letter delivered to Joel yesterday afternoon)

Dear Joel Thomas:

It has come to my attention that you have made unauthorized use of my copyrighted likeness. I have reserved all rights to my name and likeness as of January 1997 and have a registered copyright therein. Your work entitled Eat A Dick Joel is essentially identical to my name and clearly used my name as its basis.

I demand that you immediately cease the use and distribution of all infringing works derived from Eat a Dick Joel, and all copies, including electronic copies, of same, that you destroy such copies immediately and that you desist from this or any other infringement of my rights in the future. If I have not received an affirmative response from you by April 14, 2007 indicating that you have fully complied with these requirements, I shall take further action against you and ask for, like, $20 or something.

Very truly yours,
Aida Dikkjöl,
Turnip farmer in Slavic country of Vojvodina


(pictured above, the first casualty of Café Kriv: half of Vince's next paycheck)

(pictured below, Vojvodina)

No comments: