Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Dongtastic! Cocktabulous!


Some people have complained that Joel doesn't give them enough eye contact because he's always focusing on the dick that he's eating. And many of these same people aren't even having their dicks eaten at the time, so that's sort of a double whammy.

So to all of you folks who have recently tried to have a conversation with Joel but couldn't maintain eye contact with him, Joel offers this form letter:

Hey. Sorry about not looking you directly in the eye while we were discussing ___________. Attention to your issue is of vital importance to me, but so is chomping down massive amounts of cock. So I had to prioritize. Please don't feel that I don't take ___________ seriously enough because I'm cupping balls against my half-shaven chin at the same time (I love it when it makes that skritch skritch sound!). I just have to multi-task these days. So, thanks for reading! GO SANJAYA! – Joel


(pictured above, a DJ whose URL doesn't work anymore)

No comments: