Wednesday, February 1, 2023

Memorable Lines From Movies I Haven't Seen - Mostly Smut Edition


"Aha fools! I have just turned your virginal young lady friend into a sex-starved... wait a minute. You already had a lower back tattoo? WTF?"


"No no no no no no no, I'm not in a bad knockoff movie. I'm not in a bad knockoff movie..."


"This is the sexiest episode of Animorphs EVER!"


"Miss Trouble? You... you got something on your shirt. Right there."


"Okay, okay! JEEZ." *reaches for a second dollar bill to tip her*


"I don't need a girlfriend. I go SOLO, understand?"


The erotic prequel to "Fire In His Urinal"


"Man, the bonus fighter characters in Mortal Kombat are getting ridiculous."


"My calendar is pretty tight, but I think I can squeeze you in on Monday, April 10 through Friday, April 21."

No comments: