Wednesday, November 10, 2021

Memorable Dialogue From Movies I Haven't Watched - Mostly Smut Edition


"Wait a minute. Houses aren't alive to begin with, so none of them can die, right?"

"I'm so sex-starved, but you're forcing me to use my gun and body to satisfy you, since you own me! Jesus Christ, this doesn't make any sense..."


"Where do you want to go for lunch?"

"I dunno, where do you eat to go for lunch?"

"I may not be the most qualified private eye, but at least I've got... WHOOAAAAHH" *steps on rollerskate on top basement step*


"Oh no. Humanity is all zombies. We must pose and fight GO!"


"And when I saw that, I realized that selling was the greatest career a man could want. ’Cause what could be more satisfying than to be able to look up, at the age of eighty-four, twenty or thirty different cities, and pick up a phone, and be hated and shouted at and hung up on by many different people?"


"Are you 18 years old?"

"Barely!" *wink*

"Wait. Does that mean you are or you're not?"

"I'm barely!" *wink*

"I'm outta here."

No comments: