Friday, March 19, 2021

More Missed Connections From A Dog Park



The following Missed Connections were posted by dogs that visited the Bucks County Core Creek Dog Park in Langhorne, PA:


You: the confused Setter licking where your balls used to be
Me: the demure Afghan pretending not to notice you notice me
When our eyes connected, it was like magic. I could feel a whole world of possibility between us up until my master told me it was time to go. I had pooped already anyway!

You: the Jack Russell mix with the smell of cat on you
Me: the shedding (sorry!) Samoyed
I was panting not only because I was hot but because YOU WERE. Where'd you get that physique? It wasn't from running around this cramped, 1/4 acre dog run. Look me up!

You: the mutt with the ball
Me: the purebred Rottweiler with BALLS
You looked like you were into playing games. I am, too. I like fetch, tag, and burying my bone, IF you catch my meaning! Wink wink. But seriously, let's fuck.

No comments: