Wednesday, March 24, 2021

More Memorable Lines From Movies I Haven't Watched


"WTF? Are you crazy or something?"
"No, actually, I'm..."


"Bless me, Father, for I have skinned."


"That new girl from Transylvania sucks."


"Blake! These aren't homeowners at all! They... they RENT!"


"Any questions before we continue?"
"Yeah. How come none of our hair is weightless?"


"Ghost ninjas?! Are they even quieter than regular ones?"


"It's over, Bargord. I'm holding the Cursed Gem of Rohm and now wield the power over all of Gatscedia and its undead armies. Now give me the amulet of Vurturr before Pakkaria's army breaks the east wall and conjures the Soul of Teretth'eh!"


"It's my ass. The ultimate weapon is my toned ass."

"Jesus. Are you sure you don't have any pen and paper lying around?"


"Agent Morgan, I'm going to be honest. You really suck at keeping a low profile while on missions."


"I knew I shouldn't have tried a homeopathic cure for my eczema."


"Jeet?"


"Wait. Did I leave my phone in that male stripper's gutted corpse? Shit. We gotta go back."

No comments: