Friday, February 19, 2021

An Imagined Conversation



"Hey Bruce!"

"No autographs, please. I'm having dinner."

"No, no. It's not that, Bruce. It's me, Chad Michael Murray?"

"Who?"

"LOL. I was your co-star in that movie we just filmed. Remember?"

"Kid, I've filmed a lot of movies."

"Yeah, but this one we just filmed. It was that crime thriller? Survive the..."

"Riot? Survive the Riot?"

"Huh? No. It's the one where we're in a hostage situation and you play my dad."

"Doesn't ring a bell."

"We both shot guns in that movie, I think."

"..."

"Look, Bruce. Whatever it was titled– we spent 3 weeks filming in Vancouver, remember? And you stayed in your trailer most of the time until cameras were rolling and you didn't talk to anybody and just delivered your lines and skipped the wrap party and called me Charles even though we just filmed the same type exact movie last year?"

"Oh yeah. Chad, right?"


No comments: