Wednesday, December 23, 2020

This Week In Hip Hop Awfulness

More unsolicited mixtape cover commentary:


This looks like a very expensive limited edition vinyl figurine that you never take out of the box.


This looks like an art project at a halfway house.


Somehow they managed to make Bratz Dolls even sluttier.


This looks like either an unreasonable deadline or minimum effort.


At 50, you'd think I'd be too old to make a Lady Dimitrescu reference. And you'd be right.


That mural at the Canadian Western bar is coming along.


This looks like a very expensive limited edition Playskool Playmobil set that you never take out of the box.
   


I've programmed my audio player to skip a track made by anyone named "Lil".


"My cousin's pretty good at Photoshop, Nicki. It'll look great."


I can't tell if this is a thoughtful study of greed and mortality or just an airbrushed mural on the side of a carnival ride.


I love this. Probably because I lived in Chicago during their Jordan/Pippen/Rodman dynastic period.

No comments: