Friday, November 13, 2020

More Memorable Lines From Movies I Haven't Watched


"This... make... no... SENSE..."


"Charles wanted my mini waffle on a stick, but he'd have to work harder to get that."


"I TOLD YOU TO SWEEP UP THE CRUMBS IN THE KITCHEN. NOW LOOK"


"She was the one with the yellow umbrella. Which she promptly shoved into your chest."


(translated from Italian) "I don't know if I'm supposed to be a teacher or a student here, but I'm definitely violating the dress code."


"Tee hee! Communists share everything!"


"Fuck, I remember these. This used to be a HoJo."


"Did you catch that pop culture reference meant for adults?"
"Nooooo!"


"You farted. I saw how you leaned in your seat."


"Leave me alone, you relentless bullies!"


"Sorry not sorry, bitches." *shoots gun*

No comments: