Thursday, November 12, 2020

The EADJ Facebook Defriender

Previous EADJ Defriender entries here.


I have a pretty high tolerance for people in real life, but on Facebook I do not suffer fools gladly. And I sure as hell don't suffer MAGA fools at all. That's why when R____ posted a response agreeing with this shitty, oversimplifying political meme, I had to cut the tether with her.


I mean, I could've tried to explain to her that gas prices were more connected to the DarkSide ransomware attack on the Colonial Pipeline that caused shortages of gasoline and panic buying on the East Coast of the U.S. or triggered by the lack of tank truck drivers to deliver the fuel, plus panic buying by travelers topping off their tanks, but have you ever debated a Trump supporter? Fuck that. Bye, R____.


R_____, your guy lost and is hopefully headed to jail! You'll miss him for sure, then. I won't miss either of youse.

No comments: