Monday, March 23, 2020

The Worst Possible Things To Say While Playing the ECR4Kids Jumbo Four-To-Score Giant Game 4-In-A-Row Connect Game


Someone close to you has spent $159.99 plus tax plus shipping for the ECR4Kids Jumbo Four-To-Score Giant Game 4-In-A-Row Connect Game and is now enjoying it in the backyard with you and some others. Here now are maybe the worst possible things you could say at the moment:


• "What the fuck is this? I could've built this for you for like, $20"

• "Connect Four is the copyrighted property of Hasbro Corporation. This large version is an unauthorized use, and I will be contacting their lawyers."

• "I think about four of these could fit on my dick."

• "Have any of you seen that documentary Plandemic online? Very eye opening."

• "You're pretty good at this game, Jeff. When you're not DATE RAPING."

• "These look like donuts. But I probably said that because I'm fat. Nobody loves me. Will any of you love me even though I'm a fat piece of shit who can't hold a relationship down?"

• "No, seriously, I could put about five of these on my dick."

No comments: