Wednesday, November 28, 2018

We Asked 4 Single Orcs From Middle Earth, "What Do You Look For In A First Date?"


"Well, first off, one of the things I'm definitely not looking for is to be a replacement in a rebound situation. You'd be shocked how many people enter the dating scene too soon!"

- Muzgash, 73


"I like first dates with no pressure. And that can even mean having other people around to keep it light and not too focused on the one-on-one. And if that doesn't count as a date date, sue me!"

- Ohomdud, 89


"I'm a hopeless romantic, so even at my age I'm looking for that spark, you know? That tingly feeling you get when you just click with that special someone. Also, I enjoy disemboweling as an activity."

- Vambag, 136


"I know this won't be a very popular answer, but I put zero faith in first dates; it's on the second and third one where the magic really happens, where you can zero in on someone's vibe and know their rhythms and quirks. It's probably around the fifth date where I reveal that I work for Sauron– not exactly something you advertise on dating apps!"

- Eichelberbog, 94

No comments: