Tuesday, September 25, 2018

This Week In Hip Hop Awfulness


The class wasn't ready for it when these two got on the desk and started fucking.


"smh" not "mml"


The outtakes for this shoot weren't awkward or embarrassing enough.


Everything about this cover irks me: the type, the fact that the wheels are turned, the open door, the guy smoking but there's nothing in his fingers. Grrrr.


It's not a double bass, but at least it's not a ukulele.


I don't know if that's another dog's leg, but if it is, that's fucking horrific and depressing. F


I hate trap music, Wale.


Hey, look. It's that "cash me outside" girl. Hard pass!


Didn't you hear? Every mixtape and album from Lil Wayne from now on will use a childhood photograph of him.


Fun fact: Super Mario Land is located in Brazil.


Part history lesson, part reddit.com/r/fuckmyshitup


I think I know exactly what this album sounds like.


Introduction to Photoshop: Lesson 1: Building Head Stacks on Shitty Mixtapes

No comments: