Friday, June 29, 2018

Some More Mall Kiosks And What Their Attendants Are Probably Thinking


Lou at the Flying Zone kiosk in the Valley Fair Mall in West Valley City, UT

• All this radiation is probably bad for my health
• Is that baby trying to shoplift a drone?
• I wonder if that clerk in Qdoba fucks like a beast




Kara at the Flying Zone kiosk in the Valley Fair Mall in West Valley City, UT

• These shoes are pretty good, but my dogs are still barking
• I wonder if this counts as flight time for pilots
• That last episode of Westworld didn't make any sense



Kara at the T-Mobile kiosk in the Kittery Outlet Mall in Kittery, ME

• I bet I could karate chop this table in half in one try
• That guy has a nice ass
• How do I tell my brother about the dent in the PT Cruiser?



Roger at the Straight Ahead kiosk in the Cascade Mall in Burlington, WA

• This job is crimping my style, ha ha
• How do we know that Thanos killed only half of humanity? Could he be lying?
• Lobster rolls are pretty gross when you think about it



Douglas at the Premier Cosmetics kiosk in the Potomac Mills Mall in Woodbridge, VA

• All this stuff is so worthless, I bet I could go to a third matinee today and people still wouldn't swipe anything
• That punching game at the carnival is totally rigged. I'm way stronger than that.
• I bet I could go home for the night and nobody would swipe anything from the kiosk



Tanya at the Hickory Farms kiosk in the North Shore Square Mall in Slidell, LA

• Even though it's well-ventilated, I go home reeking of sausage like a punk
• Nobody buys this shit in the summer. It's all gross when it's hot.
• I bet some frosted tips would look pretty sweet on me

No comments: