Monday, March 11, 2013

The EADJ Defriender, Dirty Dancing Edition



In real life, I'm a pretty easygoing guy. My close friends are important to me, and because I care so deeply about them, any missteps or quirks that they have are happily ignored.

But with Facebook friends, it's different. Since I'm so indiscriminate with my FB friends (I have over 500 now), I can be a total asshole and dump them at the drop of a hat.

Such is the case with Tr______ _______ from ________. I knew Tr______ from _________ and haven't seen her in person in about, what, 25 years? Here was a recent wall post of hers that convinced me to sever all ties:



"Nobody puts babe in the corner?" What the fuck, Tr_____?!

If there is one thing I cannot abide, it's GETTING THE MOST FAMOUS QUOTE FROM A MOVIE WRONG. Fuck, especially if you pride yourself in knowing the script WORD FOR WORD.

GET THE QUOTE RIGHT, TR________!


And it's in A corner, you moron, not THE corner. For crying out loud, Tr_____. Goodbye forever.


(I replaced Tr_____'s profile photo with a shot of beef jerky to protect her identity.)

No comments: