Monday, August 20, 2012

Why Do We Make Fun Of The Way People Dress In The EADJ Fashion Roundup? Is It Because We Are Insecure In The Way We Look And Need To Feel Better About Ourselves By Putting Down Other People?

Maybe.



Frank shows he doesn't give a shit what you think about his man purse and pattern shirt tucked into his high waisted shorts, not to even mention his pink socks and loafers. Fuck you for noticing.



Although Samantha suffers from color blindness, it shouldn't excuse her from picking a coat that morphs from terrible Japanese charcoal drawing to Van Gogh post-impressionistic patterns. 


"I say, dear sir! I do believe I have misplaced my walking cane somewhere about these parts whilst distractedly admiring the window display of this nearby "Dress Barn" establishment! If you would be so good as to direct me to the local lost and found... hello, is that a gun you're pointing at me?"


WEIRD AL LIVES.



Combover x slick back = bean sprout pinch


And then came along this guy whose outfit  I cannot begin to comment on.  It's like a big ball of twine that you can never find the end for. Utterly awesome.




No more calls, please. We have a winner.

No comments: