Friday, November 18, 2011

Coming Soon: The Joel Angel Project

I was farting around my local Walgreens (yes, the same one where I found that excellent manager's photo), when I happened upon the "As Seen On TV" section of the store: Snuggies, Sobakawa pillows, and Slap Chops were all available for sale for the holidays.



All of it looking pretty standard and familiar, until I caught sight of a box full of douchey AWESOME:


Criss Angel's Mindfreak Platinum Magic Kit. YES, PLEASE. But I didn't buy this for myself. I intend to mail this to our eponymous friend Joel and give him two weeks to learn and perform one of these Mindfreak tricks on video. I asked Joel, and he's totally down with the idea.






I'm mailing Joel this stupid box next week. Here's hoping he freaks our mind whilst eating our dicks.

No comments: