Thursday, June 4, 2009

And Now, Ugly Andrew Gall With How To Get the Most Out of a Day Planner


First off, choose the sections you need. Some people prefer a calendar where they can view the month over a page or two, and others want to view a week over a page or two. I prefer the latter option because it gives me more room to put my daily to-do list in the planner.

Use a daily to-do list. I like being able to have space in my planner so I can write my to-do list for each day. If you don't need or want that much space to "sprawl out" you can also add in stickie notes to put your daily list on.

Color code. For the most part, pencil is great because it enables you to be flexible and erase things should your schedule get flip-flopped.

And speaking of flip flops, the real Andrew Gall probably has prettier feet than I do. Mine have bumpy, gnarled toe knuckles that have sad, sparse patches of hair. WHY AM I SO LONELY?

No comments: