Thursday, November 6, 2008

You Might Not Want To Read This Entry Today. Or Ever.

EADJ WARNING: The following entry can be considered NSFW. And even if it were considered SFW, you might not want to read it if you just ate or were thinking about eating. Or even if you hadn't eaten yet and you weren't planning on eating soon, you STILL might not want to read this entry, because its subject matter might be a little much for your sensibilities. And for those of you who are thinking, "Man, this is an awful lot of build-up for an entry that probably isn't even all that shocking or gross or off-color," let this caveat be your last warning. Serious. This isn't going to be pretty.

So the other month I had to rent a U-Haul in New Jersey. The U-Haul place was out in the middle of nowhere, and I had just driven a good hour and a half to reach that town (Heightstown). A very nice middle-aged lady was working the counter and was the only one there.


Before she started to draft up all the paperwork for my U-Haul rental, I asked her if I could use their bathroom. She pleasantly said yes and indicated a door behind the counter. I walked in and THIS is what I saw (click to enlarge):


Yay! Somebody forgot to flush.

1 comment:

gallstar79 said...

it looks like a stingray.