Friday, December 15, 2006

Kitten: Saucer of Milk as Joel: Dick


Rosie O' Donnell on The View yesterday morning blasted EADJ for what she called its "crude humor."

Well, this blog isn't named "Brainsmile A Subtle Nuance Joel," is it, Rosie? Its raison d'ĂȘtre is to torment Joel by pointing out how many DICKS he EATS. Not exactly a forum for the droll musings of Oscar Wilde.

To further build on EADJ's brand equity, here are the lyrics to one of Joel's favorite songs, "Islands in the Dick," as sung by Kenny Rogers and Dolly Parton (and helpfully penned by JOHN REID):

Baby when I met you there was dick dick dick.
I set out to dick you with a fine tooth dick.
I was soft inside
there was dick dick goin' on.
You dick something to me that I can't explain.
Hold me closer and I eat more dick
Ev'ry beat of my dick
we got dick dick dick dick dick
Tender dick is blind
it requires dick dick eating
All this dick we eat needs no conversation.
We eat dick together, uh huh
eatin' dick with each other, uh huh

Islands in the dick that is what Joel eats
More dick in between
how can Joel be wrong.
Sail away with Joel to eat mo-ore dick

And we eat dick with Joel, uh huh
from one dick dick to another, uh huh

I can't dick dick dick dick dick dick dick, dick, dick.
Ev'rything is nothing if you dick dick dick
And you ate dick in the night slowly losin' sight of the real dick.
But than won't happen to Joel and he's got no doubt
Too deep in dick and Joel got no way out and the eating is dick
This could be the dick for the eat dick
no more will Joel cry.
Baby I will hurt you never. We eat dick as one in love forever.
We can ride it together, uh huh
eating dick with Joel Thomas, uh huh

Islands in the dick that is what Joel eats
More dick in between
how can Joel be wrong.
Sail away with Joel to eat mo-ore dick

And we eat dick with Joel, uh huh
from one dick dick to another, uh huh


(pictured above, a typo in a work order results in a farcical photo shoot)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, I'm torn.

On the one hand, I'm truly offended by the list of what I like besides dick, all being a startlingly inappropriate references to my asian girlfriend.

David, as your are yourself asian, I'm aghast.

On the other hand, look everyone! I'm not really gay!

Oh, decisions, deci--

LOOK EVERYONE! I'M NOT REALLY GAY!!!!

Yes, indeed, poor taste, David.

Anonymous said...

Little known fact: John Reid adapted the lyrics of the song FROM MEMORY (away, Google!), thanks to his love for the gigantic tits of Kenny Rogers.

Hey John!:

http://www.amazon.com/Six-Pack/dp/B0007WQH5I/sr=8-1/qid=1166428180/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1/104-3437692-3003915?ie=UTF8&s=dvd

Love will turn you around (sexually), tuuuurn you around.