Monday, September 26, 2022

Dog Park Missed Connections

The following Missed Connections were posted by dogs that visited the Bucks County Core Creek Dog Park in Langhorne, PA:



You: the black Pomeranian

Me: the dark brown Lab

Howdy, pardner! You seemed as frisky as a bucking bronco when your owner unhooked your leash! We should chase squirrels together and see what happens!


You: the Rottweiler

Me: the other Rottweiler

I know I could kick your ass.


You: the noble Yorkshire terrier

Me: the Irish setter with ants in his pants

Hey Yorky (I hope you don't mind me calling you that)! You seemed detached from all the running/barking action at the park. I think we could be chase-the-ball buddies! Whaddaya say, friend?


You: the wheezing bulldog

Me: the snorting pug

We both seem to be having breathing problems due to over-breeding. We should hang out, like go to a movie or play or something.

No comments: