Thursday, May 27, 2021

More Missed Connections From A Local Dog Park


The following Missed Connections were posted by dogs that visited the Bucks County Core Creek Dog Park in Langhorne, PA:

You: Half Shiba Inc with the regal, proud tail and the "hump me" eyes.
Me: The randy dog. The terrier, to be more specific. The Bedlington Terrier to be even more specific. After initial "introductions", you went off to sniff a pole. I know my balls have been cut off, but I was still very aroused by you. My master and I are here on Tuesdays!

You: The bleach-white Samoyed
Me: The mutt with heart worms. Listen, I know you probably come from money, and I'm just a mongrel dog of a local garage owner, but maybe you're getting tired of your high class toys and all the presents from your uptown boys. You have a choice.

You: the fabulous Maltipoo
Me: the totally fierce Shih Tzu
Hey bitch! We totally need to hang out again! My human loves to shop at the same places yours does; I've seen you at Burberry and Coach before. Let's get together and paint the town with our pee! LATERZ XXXX

No comments: