Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Pu Pu Platter Wants To Hang Out


Hey, wassup guys. How's it going. Just a short note to let you all know that I'm free to hang out anytime.

My schedule's been busy the last few weeks (craziness!) but more recently, I've had a little more time to hang back and just chill out. So if any of you guys would like to just hang out and shoot the shit sometime, that would be great.

Seriously. If I slighted any of you guys before by being too busy, I totally didn't mean to; you know I always want to hang out, just sometimes the ol' sked gets a little bit filled.

And you all know me– egg rolls, bacon-wrapped pineapple, chicken wings, beef teriyaki. Friggin' crab RANGOON on skewers, you know? I got a lot going on. You understand, right? Cool.

So if any of you guys have a free minute, I'm totally down with whatever. Get some Q-time with "3P," knowhutI'msayin? Ha ha. Just hang out, play some catch-up, whatever.

Also, the fact that I've got multiple dipping sauces- soy sauce, duck sauce, hoisin sauce, you know the drill- plus I've got that little sterno flame going, so that might help explain why I've been so swamped. But still no excuse, I know, for not having touched base with you guys sooner. I'm just trying to get you guys to see my side of the whole thing.

No? That's cool. I know you guys get busy, too. So it's tough sometimes syncing up our schedules to match up perfect so that we all hang out. So, just letting you know that I'm free, so whenever some time opens up for you guys, I'll be around.

You can text me, too, now. My new phone accepts texts.

No comments: