Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Cap'n Brynn o' the Cursed Houndstooth Pearl


Yaaaarrrr! Ahoy, ye scurvy scallywags and lily-livered curs! Me ship be plunderin' and carryin' on the sweet trade on the high seas! Aye, a sword in the belly is a fair trade fer twenty doubloons and a bottle of rum, me hearties! With salt in yer eyes and the grog in yer belly, 'tis a merry course we chart upon the treacherous waters of Columbus Circle.

Why, me sea-farin' lassies and I set anchor at yon Coach Store with our newfound booty from a night o' pillagin' and pilates. Gangway! A fine turquoise Peyton handbag fer less than 600 pieces of eight blows wind in me topsails, ye mangy seadogs! And the new spring pattern for a Penelope Swingpack, aye, is a prize I've kept me telescope on since I first spotted her in the November Vanity Fair. Yarrrr!

No comments: