Thursday, March 2, 2023

An Ongoing Conversation Between Taco Bell's Mexican Pizza and McDonald's McRib

The following series of interviews was produced by the same makers of Variety's Actors On Actors segment, but instead of actors, this covers a conversation between two fast food items that give you diarrhea:

MP: Hello, McRib. It's good to see you.

MR: Thanks for having me.

MP: Actually, I'm not hosting. I'm just here to interview and be interviewed by you. I've never even seen this place before.

MR: Oh okay. LOL

MP: So let's clear the air, first. We are not rivals, are we?

MR: No, not at all. We don't have a beef. I mean, you have beef. I'm pork. Ish...

MP: I love how self deprecating you are. I've recently made a comeback to join the Taco Bell menu full time, yet you still make occasional appearances. When can we expect to see you again?

MR: I'm not at liberty to say. But people are still welcome to check the McRib Locator site.

MP: Cool. Do you miss being on the permanent menu, after being removed in 1985?

MR: That's not really a fair question. You were removed in May 2022, remember?

MP: Yes, but that was because I was selling out.

MR: I see. Whatever

----------WATCH FOR PART 2 OF THIS SERIES COMING SOON----------

No comments: