Friday, October 25, 2013

A Very Smecial Dreams Entry: Andrew Files A Follow-Up Report With A Full Description Of Megan's "Danny Devito" Dream


Andrew had promised earlier to get a more in-depth description of Megan's excellent Danny Devito dream, as covered earlier this week. After having consulted with her further, Andrew now has a full transcript of the dream:


Staying at my parents’ house, I had developed a habit of going downstairs at 2 or 3 a.m. Periodically, I could hear something going on outside: voices, etc. but I never bothered to look behind the curtains. Finally, I did, and this is what I saw:

Danny DeVito with a baseball team of little people, all in blue uniforms.

“WHAT THE F$%K IS GOING ON HERE??” I said.

Danny, upset that he had been “caught,” explained how he coaches these teams of little people. But detailed that you must have a Master’s Degree to play. But it was more complicated than that. If you wanted to play a different sport coached by DeVito, you had to have a different Master’s: one for football, one for baseball, and so on.

Everyone was really nice. 





**Slight Update:


No comments: