Friday, March 21, 2008

Another Smecial Dreams Entry!

We asked folks if they had any weird dreams lately:





"Ummmmm, no. I actually am not a big dreamer."
- Joanne S





"I started working at a sushi restaurant with Ranee Wu. It was like a party sushi house...everyone's getting fucked up I couldn't remember any of the rolls. I was a horrible server. That was two nights ago, and I kept chain smoking. It was weird– I was in a weird Asian culture and I was the white girl. What's that mean?"
– Lauren Fontinel







"I dreamt I was in purgatory, but then I realized I was daydreaming at work so I don't think that counts."
- Lorraine S







"A guy with no pants on checked me in at the airport. That was a dream I had like a week ago."

- Andrew Gall








"I have very vivid true-to-life dreams. Not like, 'I was flying with a sea turtle and then Big Bird ate me.'"

- Beth Stone, who often dreams of the snack machine having the crackers she likes




"I had a dream I was running from the law. My friend had stolen something and I was the innocent guy with him, driving into parking garages hiding, running on foot... cops getting closer....then I woke up. Swear to God... I think I need to change something in my life or confront something..."
- Brent Caukin

No comments: