Monday, January 8, 2024

More Memorable Lines From Movies I Haven't Seen


"Okay, I bought a thousand copies of 'Brewster's Millions'. How much was that?"


"I'm back, Dad! Wait, you didn't even notice I was gone?! ๐Ÿ™"


"Wait, where's my horse? THOSE LITTLE FUCKERS!"


"Me, Jane. You, white man in jungle trying to co-opt primate culture for likes."


"F"


"You want to hire the Iceman? Yeah, I'll ice anybody you need me to ice, for the right price. You're not a cop, are you? Because icing somebody means killing, which is illegal."


"Barney, I think we're about to have a pointless, wacky foot chase around the castle and end up in exactly the same spot!"


"This pillow you got from D.C. is so delightfully soft! The feathers are so bouncy! What was the secret, you say?"


"I know what you're gonna say. I get it all the time. But yeah, I am not him. I admit, my name is similar. So don't even make a joke about it and start talking funny."


"ะŸั€ะธะฒะตั‚!"

No comments: