Tuesday, January 2, 2024

This Year in Hip Hop Awfulness


It's easy to damage a car you don't own.


This resembles a game you play in Chrome when the internet is down.


Tron Light Sycle + Eevee + futuristic landcape = ????

I don't understand it but I like it.


You gotta feel bad for a manager who books a rapper for a show and the guy gets raptured.


My kitchen counter before I got a cutting board.


Not a very effective eye chart if you already know every one is Erick the Architect.


Not often you see a hip hop Mona Lisa reference.


A Texas / New York Merged State seems like it would have a huge population. Not sure which way it would vote, though.


This is confusing. A mixtape cover that looks like a photo of a CD? What am I listening to, then?


Good. Keeping shoes off of the bed, at least.

No comments: