Friday, March 15, 2019

This Week In Hip Hop Awfulness



The Parental Advisory sticker is unnecessary. Even if you're listening to this with your kids and advising them, you're a terrible parent.


"You locked us out in the alley, Keith?! Dammit, I left my shirt in the apartment! DAMMIT!"


I dunno. Even putting a mutant potato Hitler head on your album cover seems like a risky career move.


Lovely. There isn't a non-trashy option in there.


If this came in vinyl, you can bet I'd spend hours examining this album art. A++!


Hey look. Marcus Mumford joined the class of Saved By The Bell.


Here's a broom and dustpan. CLEAN THIS BAKING SODA UP, LANDON!


It's been said here before, but photos of smoke wafting out of someone's open mouth is not creative or interesting.


Is it just me or does that look like a veiny dick?


No change. I'd be too afraid to upset the Beyhive.

No comments: