Friday, February 15, 2013

Stick Your Fist In The Fashion Hole

And now, that segment where we rag on strangers for wearing clothes that are different that what we would wear. Because we are such fashion plates.


Josie sports this winter's most dangerous ensemble- a bright vertical green outfit near Christmas trees for sale. Way to tempt the nearsighted, Josie!


Roderick's all-tan outfit tells the world, "Hey, I know beige should be used sparingly, but I embrace it from my shoulders to my crotch, and that's okay with me... hell, I think I look sexy... where are you going?"


Carissa puts on just enough clothes to not get arrested for showing her tits while walking by Pottery Barn Kids.


Sometimes Moms are so absorbed with looking out for the welfare of their children and all of their needs that they mistakenly wear their bra on the outside. At least Lupe does.


Badger boots. And a mountain lion's hide for a coat. This is perfect for wooing the bad guy in "Beauty And The Beast."


Money is filthy and full of germs, so Carl here wisely wears a rubber glove to keep his right hand clean. Why didn't he protect his left hand? Because that's the hand he wipes with, genius. Duh.

No comments: