Thursday, February 23, 2012

A Quick Note From Barbie To Her Contractor

Hey Hank-

Thanks for completing that job for me with such a quick turnaround. You realize it's really hard for me to find good help living alone and holding down 327 jobs. But I do have a couple of comments regarding the new stairs you built from the living room to the second floor.


1) They're pink, which I told you you didn't have to make them this one time.

2) They're so fucking narrow that I can barely use them.


Yes, I realize I am thin, and my feet are always unnaturally on their tiptoes, but you have to admit this is a shoddy job. I can break my neck at any time on these things! You might as well have installed a ladder.


I believe the legal guideline for stairs is 7" high and 11" deep. These stairs seem to be measuring .5" x .475".

Please, Hank, fix these again. I've got a tea party in about twenty minutes. Please excuse the mess in my house- I don't remember parking my Malibu Camaro in the den. Thanks.

No comments: